Hello friends, all of you are welcome to the brd pictures website. I am back in Bhimraj with Beauty Green Tone Lightroom Preset. Nowadays people are doing good photo editing with the help of presets. But some people do not get good presets. That’s why I have created this preset to help those people. You can get this Preset for free and make the photo beautiful.
Beauty Green Tone Lightroom Preset
Everyone likes to edit Green colour photos and it should be. That’s why I have created this beautiful green preset. This preset can be applied to all types of images. This preset will correct the colour and lighting, among other things, in your photo.
Preset can be used in these apps
- Lightroom Mobile
- Adobe Lightroom PC
Futures Of Preset
- Full HD Quality
- Full Size 1080p
- Free Download
- 20+ MB
- Amazing Colours Effect
System Requirements –
- Mobile Android version_ Android 4.0 above
- 8GB Storage
- Installed the Lightroom app’s Latest Version
What Are Lightroom Presets? Full Details
Lightroom presets are built on a normal photo. In which there is a mixture of many colours and effects. We can share the Lightroom presets anywhere on social media, which people can download and put a tremendous Color effect on their photos, and can edit their photos very amazingly in one click. There are two types of presets 1. Xmp Lightroom Presets 2. Dng Lightroom Presets
How To Download Beauty Green Tone Lightroom Preset
We have kept this preset in google drive. So we are giving you the link to google drive, and from there you can download it. There are simple steps in the method of downloading which are mentioned below.
- First, click on the download button
- open the link in Chrome or any other browser
- Now download the preset from here.
How To Use Beauty Green Tone Lightroom Preset
So friends, now we know how you can apply dng film matte Lightroom presets to photos. Editing photos is very easy using Dng Presets. You can easily use the presets even if you are a new photo editor. dng presets, which we have mentioned in the following steps. Read those steps carefully.
- First of all, get the presets by hitting the download button given in this article.
- After that install the Lightroom app on mobile from the play store
- Now add preset and photo to Lightroom
- then open the dng presets in the Lightroom app
- Now copy settings of all colours, lights, etc. of presets
- then open the image in Lightroom
- Now press the menu settings option and press the paste settings option