So my dear friends how are you all, hope everyone is doing well. So friends, in today’s new article, I am going to provide you with black and silver lightroom mobile preset. This preset will fix the color and light of the picture and make the picture look amazing. This preset has been tested by applying it to 20 pictures and it works well.
Especially those who are new to photo editing will find it helpful and will be able to speed up photo editing.
The best and coolest lightroom preset collections are available on our website from which you can choose your favorite lightroom preset. If you need a cb background or png images then our website is good first.
About Lightroom Presets Full Information
Presets are built into the Lightroom mobile app and Lightroom pc and are a great way to speed up photo editing.
Especially new people are helped in photo editing because with the help of presets the picture can be changed in a few seconds. Like color and light and many more.
Presets are created on a normal photo in which the colors and lighting effects of the photo are corrected. Like contrast, exposure, setting, color mixing, blacks, and whites, etc.
So friends, if you are new to editing photos, then in fact you can do photo editing in less time with the help of presets.
System Requirement For Use Lightroom Presets
So guys to use these presets you need a system like your mobile’s ram should be 3 GB. It is necessary to have 32 GB of internal storage for work. It is necessary to have Mobile android and KitKat versions.
Black And Silver Lightroom Mobile Preset Download Full Details
So friends, now let me tell you how to download this black and silver lightroom preset. It’s very easy to download this lightroom preset. Follow the points given below.
- First of all click on the download button, which is given at the bottom of this post
- Its link will automatically open in the media Fire
- Now press the download arrow in the middle
- Preset saved in your gallery
Black And Black Lightroom Mobile Preset Dng Use Full Details
- For this read the following steps given below.
- First of all open the lightroom app
- Then add photos and presets to the lightroom
- Now open presets in lightroom.
- Then click on the three-dot icon in the top right
- and select the copy settings option
- Open the photo in lightroom
- Select the paste settings option by clicking on the three-dot icon again
- and you are all done
Futures : –
- Full HD Quality
- world’s best presets
- Give pictures an amazing look in just one click
- Usable in Lightroom app
- Use photos to beautify
- can get for free
- Make photos awesome