Cyan and black lightroom presets – Hey guys how are you all, hope all is well. So friends, today we are going to help those people through this article, who like to do photo editing with lightroom app. So friends, if you also edit photos with lightroom app, then this is special for you. Because in this article we are going to give you cyan and black tone lightroom presets.
This preset can be applied to photos like portrait photos and nature tree photos.
This preset is quite amazing and beautiful, using which the color effect and illumination of photos can be corrected.
The best part is that with the help of presets, you can edit photos in just one click.
Lightroom Mobile App Full Information
Lightroom is a photo editing based android application and software.
In this you can edit the picture in two ways. The first way, you can edit the picture with the help of presets. In the second way, you can edit the picture using all the options of the lightroom app.
By using the Lightroom app, the beauty of the photos can be enhanced tenfold and you can also enhance them.
If you are a photographer or photo editor then this app is special for you.
I hope you enjoy the lightroom app and use it to edit photos. Like light adjustment, color grading, color mixing, face smooth and clarity etc..
Password = 9080
Password = 1111
How To Get Cyan And Black Lightroom Presets Method
So friends, now let me tell you how to download this cyan and black lightroom preset. It’s very easy to download this lightroom preset. Follow the points given below.
- First of all on the download button, which is given at the bottom of this post
- Its link will automatically open in media Fire
- Now download this Preset from here
- Preset saved in your gallery
How To Use Cyan And Black Lightroom Presets
How to use the cyan and black lightroom preset. For this read the following steps given below.
- First of all open the lightroom app
- Then add photos and presets to the lightroom
- Now open presets in lightroom.
- Then press on the three dot icon in the top right and select the copy settings option
- Open the photo in lightroom
- Select the paste settings option by pressing on the three dot icon again
- and you are all done
Important Information Of Presets
So come on people, now we know what changes need to be made after applying the presets to the picture. Friends, let us tell you that the color and lighting effects of presets work in different ways with all the images. You know that all images do not have color and light etc. That’s why after applying the presets to the picture, correct the color and lighting. Like shadow, black, white, contact, exposure, setuation etc..
[twenty20 img1=”4294″ img2=”4293″ offset=”0.5″ before=”Before” after=”After”]
Please wait few seconds for download
- HD quality
- Usable in lightroom mobile
- Color retouching and light adjustment
- Premium color effects
- Can download for free
- BRD Editz lightroom preset