Lightroom Blue Color Tone Photo Editing Presets Download BRD Editz:- Hello Everyone Welcome to lightroom presets and photo editing, I am your friend BRD Editz and in this post you will be taught blue color tone effect photo editing with the help of lightroom app. Yes, we will do this photo editing in the lightroom app with the help of presets, along with some manual editing. Today’s photo editing is going to be very great and you will love to do photo editing.
Blue color tone effect lightroom presets are available in dng format which you will be able to download for free and for manual editing the link of YouTube video is given below in this article. You can easily do great photo editing by watching videos.
About Lightroom App
Lightroom is a powerful photo editing app, and software too. With the help of which we can edit photos in many ways. Lightroom was developed by adobe company. Lightroom was first launched for PC, MacBook, and Windows. But after the great success of lightroom on the windows platform, the adobe company also launched the lightroom mobile app for everyone. With the help of lightroom app, you can add awesome colors and effects on photos. And can edit photos very amazing. Like in this article I’m going to give you blue color tone photo editing presets.
How To Download Lightroom Blue Color Tone Photo Editing Presets_ Method
So come friends, now we know how to download lightroom blue color tone photo editing Presets, it is very easy to download this preset, I have explained in the steps below, read it carefully.
- First of all click on the download button, which is given at the bottom of this post
- Its link will automatically open in media Fire
- Now press the download arrow in the middle
- Presets saved in your gallery
How To Use Blue Color Tone Photo Editing Presets & Watch YouTube Video
Friends, now let me tell you how to use blue color tone photo editing Presets and how to do photo editing. This preset is very easy to use and read through the steps I explained below.
- First of all open the lightroom app
- Then add photos and presets to the lightroom
- Now open presets in lightroom.
- Then click on the three dot icon in the top right and select the copy settings option
- Open the photo in lightroom
- Select the paste settings option by clicking on the three dot icon again
- and you are all done
Watch YouTube Video, Link Below
- Photo edit in one click
- HD quality
- Usable in lightroom mobile
- Color retouching and light adjustment
- Premium color effects
- Can download for free