Hello friends welcome all of you to our Photo Editing and Lightroom Presets. I’m BRD Editz who always brings you new presets. So friends, in this post I am going to give you Red And Black Tone CB Editing Lightroom Presets.
Using this preset, you can make a photo very sweet and fantastic.
Lightroom App Information
Lightroom is a powerful photo editing app, and software too. There are many tools available in this app, with the help of which we can edit photos in many ways. Background Color Change, Light Adjustment, Quality Increase, Presets, Retouching, Lightroom was developed by Adobe Company. Lightroom was first launched for PC, Apple MacBook and Windows. But after the great success of Lightroom on the Windows platform, the Lightroom mobile app was also launched by Adobe company for all those people.
Lightroom Photo Editing Tutorial Method In Mobile
Lightroom is a great photo editing app in which you can change the colors and lighting effects of photos. Like blacks, whites, shadows, highlights, color grading, color mixing and exposure etc.
Nowadays lightroom app is used the most for editing photos and you can do it too.
It really is one of the best photo editing apps we’ve tried. So if you are looking for some good editing apps, then you must try this once.
I claim you can give a beautiful look to the photos with the help of this app and you can speed up the editing of photos.
Change the lighting effect of the image with the help of Light Tool.
Blend the colors of the picture using the Color tool.
Using the Effect tool, you can reduce the clarity and add grain to the picture.
Curves tool This is a magic tool and if you get complete information about this tool, then you can increase the beauty of the image ten times more.
Using the Details tool, you can make the face smooth in the picture and also the color smooth.
- Mobile Android version_ Android 4.0 above
- 8GB Storage
- Installed Lightroom app Latest Version
How To Download CB Editing Lightroom Presets
- Firstly press on the download button, which is given below.
- Open the link in the browser.
- After that press download button in the top right side.
- Presets Is Save To Gallery
How To Use CB Lightroom Presets ( Photo Editing )
- First of all open the Lightroom app.
- Then add photos and presets to the light room.
- Now open Presets in Lightroom.
- Then press on the three dot icon in the top right and select the copy settings option.
- Open the photo in Lightroom.
- Select the Paste Settings option by pressing on the three dot icon again.
- and you are all done.
- No Bugs
- HD quality.
- Usable in Lightroom mobile.
- Premium Color Effects.
- Can download for free.
So friends, how did you like this article/post? And further, what type of article / post you want to read on our website, please tell in the comments.